Human Resources (HR) Skills for Line Supervisors and Managers: a Human Resources for Non-Human Resources Training in the Philippines
A Corporate EnterTrainment on HR for Non-HR Employees
Aside from managing the business or operation, managers are responsible for personally handling a variety of issues that arise within their workforce from performance issues to personal issues, requiring an understanding of the basics of HR best practices in order to get the best out of their team.
This course is designed to Managers and Supervisors to give them the fundamentals for human resources, together with practical tools, to better prepare them for the challenges they will face in today’s workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program will benefit any manager or supervisor who has the responsibility for managing people. It’s also appropriate for HR professionals whose experiences have been in a single functional area or for managers who want an introduction to Human Resources.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand and get updated on global human resources trends and the changing environment that will impact you as a leader of today.
- Better understand the full spectrum of Human Resource Management that’s important for you as a line manager.
- Appreciate how Human Resources will help you develop and manage your team to achieve your short and long-term goals.
- Know the tips and techniques in selection interviewing.
- Know the tips and techniques in managing the on-boarding process.
- Know the tips and techniques in setting goals, giving coaching & feedback, and evaluating performance.
- Understand the fundamentals of reward management.
- Appreciate that HR Management is not just HR’s domain but also the responsibility of all.
THE LEARNING MODEL
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods to give all participants the best opportunities for learning, including:
- Class Sessions
- Simulation exercises
- Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
- The role Human Resources plays in an organization
- Hiring for success
- Skills in successful selection interviewing
- Managing your team performance to meet organization’s goals
- Goal setting
- Coaching & feedback
- Effective Organization
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Employee Engagement
- Evaluating performance & linking performance evaluation to training, career, & reward
- Facilitating your employee’s career development & management
- Identifying, developing & managing your high potentials, high performers & potential successors
- Legal Issues
- Employment Laws
- Mandated legislations
- Disciplinary Procedures Requirements
- Issuing Warning Letters
- Suspension from Work
- Termination & Dismissal