MR. EDGAR ‘ED’ FLORES, MBA
Founder and Lead Consultant, InnoSigma Consulting, Inc.
Senior Consultant and Trainer-Contractor for Kaizen Institute Consulting Group Asia-Pacific, FountainHead Technologies, Inc., Neville-Clark Philippines, Inc., and Customized Training Solutions Singapore (CTS Singapore)
Senior Lecturer, University of the Philippines Diliman Cesar E.A. Virata School of Business (VSB)
Level 5 Facilitator, Philippine Institute of Supply Chain Management Association (PISCMA)
Former Regional Lead for Continuous Improvement, SHELL Business Operations (2012 – 2016)
Former Regional Director for Continuous Improvement, PFIZER (2008 – 2012)
Former Managing Consultant – P.E.R.A., NEVILLE-CLARKE in the Philippines (2007 – 2008)
Former Assistant Vice President for Operations, GENPACT in the Philippines (2006 – 2007)
Production and Continuous Improvement Manager, OPTODEV, Inc. – ESSILOR GROUP (1993 – 2006)
Production Supervisor, MITSUMI Philippines, Inc. (1990 – 1993)
Maintenance Foreman, CONVERSE Philippines, Inc. (1987 – 1990)
- Deployed continuous improvement programs for top multinational corporations (MNCs) in 13 countries in Asia-Pacific
- Trained and coached more than 500 Green and Black Belters for the past 10 years
- Co-led the start-up of a manufacturing site in the Philippines and supported its start-up in Mexico and France.
- Facilitated workshops involving Vice Presidents and other leadership roles on strategic planning, project prioritization and tollgate reviews.
- Streamlined finance accounts payable processes resulting to 40 Fixed-term Employee (FTE) reduction and more than $20M in savings.
- Completed projects in manufacturing, sales and marketing, finance, and logistics resulting to cumulative savings of more than $100M for the past 10 years
- Managed and led production departments and offices numbering to more than 500 people.
Education and Training
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Degree Holder, Ateneo Graduate School of Business (2012)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Degree Holder , Far Eastern University Manila (1987)
- Mini-MBA Holder, ESSEC Business School in France and Nanyang Institute of Technology (Nanyang Technological University) in Singapore (2005)
- Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, Rath & Strong Management Consultants in France (2010)
- Black Belt in Six Sigma, Six Sigma Consultants in America (2005)
- Design For Six Sigma (DFSSS) Train-the-Trainer Course, Neville Clarke in Malaysia (2008)
- Lean Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager Train-the-Trainer Course in Risjwik, Netherlands (2014)
- Creative Problem Solving Train-the-Trainer (Simplex ) in London, The United Kingdom (2011)
- Kaizen Event Facilitation, Shell Philippines (2015)
- Lead Auditor Certification in ISO QMS, EMS, EHS, and TS16949, Neville Clarke Philippines (2001)