THE (HE)ART OF LEADERSHIP AND INTERPERSONAL/INTERDEPARTMENTAL RELATIONSHIP
Values-based Leadership Speaker in the Philippines
The success of any organization doesn’t rely solely on the salability and marketability of its solutions (products and services), effectiveness of its policies, processes, programs, projects, and procedures, and work efficiency of its people.
Another one of the measuring sticks of a results-oriented organization that will last for a lifetime is the psychological-emotional health and stability of its people and their relationship with others and the department they belong to in terms of happiness, satisfaction, contentment, and interpersonal and interdepartmental relationships.
Organizations that may have very knowledgeable, skillful, competent, and highly-competitive workforce still fail when people don’t or can’t possess the right work attitude and values toward their job, colleagues, and superiors or don’t and can’t realize and appreciate the importance and necessity of establishing, sustaining, and preserving great work and personal camaraderie.
This learning experience will allow the participants to realize and appreciate and start applying the benefits of balancing the brain (competence) and the heart (character) not only when leading and managing people and their responsibilities but also when relating well with other peers and departments.
By the end of this learning experience, the beneficiaries should have been able:
- To lead and manage their employees governed by the right work attitude and personal values, motivated by desired individual and team results, and inspired by own aspirations and the company’s vision, mission, and core values.
- To correct or improve interpersonal and interdepartmental work and personal relationships through alignment towards organizational goals and objectives and interdependence and mutual respect for a happier, more satisfied, and greatly contented working experience.
SESSION ONE (1): THE ROOT CAUSES OF INTERPERSONAL AND INTERDEPARTMENTAL RELATIONSHIP AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
- Stress and Pressure
- Working Environment
- Quality of Leadership
- Personal Aims and Intents
SESSION TWO (2): REALIZING AND APPRECIATING THE BENEFITS OF GENUINE, HEALTHY, AND COLLABORATIVE INTERPERSONAL AND INTERDEPARTMENTAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Marrying Organizational Goals and Team and Individual Goals
- The Role of Empathy and Shared Vision, Mission, and Values
- The Happiness, Satisfaction, and Contentment (HSC) Equation in Leadership and Employer-Employee, Supervisor-Employee, and Employee-Employee Relationship
SESSION THREE (3): THE (HE)ART OF LEADERSHIP: DEVELOPING VALUES-ORIENTED LEADERS:
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) or Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- What is EI or EQ?
- Elements of EI or EQ
- How to Improve our EI or EQ
SESSION FOUR (4): LEADING THE MARKET THROUGH COLLABORATION: INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM CONTRIBUTIONS TO SUCCESS:
- Building a corporate culture of feedback-sharing, appreciation, and application
- What makes people productive and effective while being happy, satisfied, and contented at work?
- Audience Engagement through:
- Interactive Discussions
- Lesson-related Icebreaker, Energizers, and Structured Learning Activities
- Video Watching and Reflection
- Blend of Motivation and Inspiration
- EnterTrainment at its best!