HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY CORPORATE LEADERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS
A Two-hour Corporate EnterTRAINment on Enhancing the Customer Experience
Over the years, companies have always been investing in correcting, replacing, or upgrading their Customer Service department staff’s cognitive skills, competencies, and character in serving both their long-time and new customer base. While this has been beneficial in helping their front liners gain the right knowledge, skills, and attitude in attending to their customers’ needs effectively and professionally, there are still cases of underwhelming customer service satisfaction ratings and displeased customers.
What is going on here?
This is because having very professional and customer-oriented service providers is useless or insufficient if there are still areas for improvement somewhere along the customer experience life cycle or journey that come short of customers’ expectations or worse, anger them.
Therefore, it is about time that companies also focus their resources and strategies on correcting, replacing, or enhancing their customers’ entire experience from start to finish.
This two-hour #ENTERTRAINMENT intends to make the top leaders of the company realize, appreciate, learn, and apply the benefits of customer experience enhancement in maximizing revenues and more importantly, guaranteeing customer loyalty and satisfaction.
As we always say, ‘Positivize your customers’ point of view, boost your company’s revenue’.
By the end of this two-hour resource talk or speech, the target audience should have been able to:
- Bring up to date their understanding and application of excellent customer service and make them realize that enhancing their customers’ entire experience represents a better overall strategy than just improving their employees’ customer service competencies
- Appreciate and leverage the establishment and execution of a customer-centric corporate culture and working environment that value the relationship between happy, contented, and satisfied employees and happy, contented, and satisfied customers;
- Familiarize oneself and replicate the Customer Journey Map that resolves and enhances customer interaction touch-points during the entire customer life cycle.
This #ENTERTRAINING learning session is best taken advantage of by the following:
- Officers, supervisors, managers, and even top leaders and the like in basically any department of a company.
TALKING POINT I: Refreshing the Management’s Perspective Towards Customer Service
- Customer Experience Vis-à-vis Customer Service
- Establishing a Customer-Centric Culture
- Correlation between Employee Experience and Customer Experience
- Making Feedback-sharing an Organizational Habit to Promote Enhanced Customer Experience Implementation Permanency
TALKING POINT II: The Customer Journey Map and How Companies Can Leverage It
- Customer Journey Map 101
- Customer Interaction Touchpoints
- Executing the Customer Journey Map
THE ENTERTRAINMENT EXPERIENCE:
This learning opportunity is highlighted by the following ‘enterTRAINment’ features:
- Video Watching and Reflection
- Speaker-Audience Interaction
- Topics-based energizers and exercises
- EnterTrainment at its BEST!