IMPRESSENTATION SKILLS PAY THE BILLS: A PRESENTATION SKILLS WORKSHOP TRAINING IN THE PHILIPPINES
A Corporate EnterTrainment on Winning Minds and Hearts with Words and Presentation and Platform Skills
This training/workshop is best taken advantage of by:
- Everyone who presents to anyone (internal and external clients, etc.)
- Training and development practitioners
- Professional speakers and trainers
To transform participants into a compelling all-around presenter that educates, equips, encourages, engages, entertains, empowers, and escorts to success his audience.
In order to attain the aforementioned goal, by the end of the training, the participants should have been able to:
- Integrate into their skillsets the qualities that make up an excellent presenter who serves the purpose of his materials;
- Initiate mastering the goods of high-impact presentations namely subject/topic mastery, quality PowerPoint presentation, sufficient preparation, presenter’s packaging, voice quality, communication skills, thought organization, delivery, non-verbals, room or stage generalship, time management, and audience engagement.
- Display passion and purpose when presenting or convincing colleagues, partners, clients, or the management.
- Synchronize his presentation with the goals and objectives of his audience in order to send the right message across and have impact.
MODULE 1: THE ANATOMY OF AN EFFECTIVE PRESENTER
- The qualities that make up an excellent presenter
MODULE 2: ALIGN YOUR PRESENTATION WITH THE AUDIENCE’S EXPECTATIONS AND THE PRESENTATION’S GOALS
- Writing and Living Up to Your Goals and Objectives
MODULE 3: THE GOODS OF IMPRESSENTATION™
- Research about your topic
- Collect and organize data to support your points.
- Organize and present your thoughts in an outline.
- Know your stuff by heart.
QUALITY POWERPOINT PRESENTATION:
- The Essentials of a Winning PowerPoint Presentation
- Audience Profiling
- How to Manage Nervousness Before, During, and After the Presentation
- How to Prepare for the Unexpected and Play Everything By Ear
- Pre-Work (Room, Materials, Equipment, etc.)
- The “BE IN THE ZONE” Process
- The Speaker’s Aura and Demeanor (What They See is What They Think They Will Get)
- Tips on What to Wear and How to Wear It
- Voice Clarity – How to Sound Clear and Fluid
- Intonation – How to Sound with the Right Tone of Voice
- Pitch – Highness and Lowness of Voice
- Inflection – Putting Emotions/Feelings to your Voice
- Rhythm – How to Make it Music to their Ears
- Pace – Am I Too Fast or Am I Too Slow?
- Volume – How to be Audible
- Clarity of Message – How to Send it Across Accurately
- Stick to the Outline and Don’t Get Lost
- Transitions and Segues
- Sounding confident and credible.
- Sounding and phrasing words assertively (Assertiveness and Positive Phraseology)
- Avoiding STUTTERS and STAMMERS.
- How to Kill Dead Air and Manage Speech Fillers
NON-VERBALS (THEATRICS OF POWER PRESENTATION):
- Showing the Right Facial Expressions
- How to Establish and Maintain Eye Contact
- Choreography of Body Language and Movements
- Enhance Your Speech with Hand Gestures
- The Art and Science of Moving Around the Room
- How Not to Go Undertime or Overtime
- Active Listening
- How to Edutain or Entertrain (Injecting Gimmicks)
- How to Actively Involve the Audience
- Holding their Attention
- Observing their Behaviors and Reactions
- Use of Warm-ups, Icebreakers, and Energizers
- Use of Presentation Enhancers
- Anecdotes or Narrating a Story
- Humor or Stand-up Comedy
- Visual Support/Illustrations
- Managing Questions and Answers
- Audience Management or Control (Handling Difficult People)
ENDING THE IMPRESSENTATION WITH A BANG!
- Wrapping-up Techniques
- Ending with:
- Challenge or Call to Action
- Videos/Audios with Processing
- Ending with: