THINK LIKE A BOSS: LEVERAGING BIG-PICTURE THINKING IN SALES: A STRATEGIC THINKING IN SALES TRAINING IN THE PHILIPPINES
A Corporate EnterTrainment on Using Strategic and Entrepreneurial Thinking in Sales
By the end of this corporate training program, the participants should have been able to:
- Start using big-picture or strategic thinking in selling their products and negotiating the terms and conditions and in preparation for future promotions to leadership/management roles.
To achieve the goal above, the participants should be able to focus their learning experience to:
- Think like they are their department, team or product’s owner or investor and form their own vision and mission to exceed expectations at personal, department, and organizational levels.
- Understand and engage oneself during training in strategic, big-picture, and/or visionary thinking not only to prepare them for near-future leadership/management opportunities but to use this competency in driving their own sales
- Develop the three Cs (care, concern, compassion) towards the company, its vision, mission, and values, the products and services, and colleagues by starting with self-leadership and self-management.
MODULE I: THE ‘OWNER’ MENTALITY
- Developing Business Maturity and Acumen
- The Classic W.I.I.F.M. ‘What’s In It For Me?’
MODULE II: BIG-PICTURE THINKING 101
- What is Big-Picture Thinking?
- How is Big-Picture Thinking Developed?
- How is Big-Picture Thinking Done?
- How is Big-Picture Thinking Applied in Sales?
- Big-Picture Thinking in Leadership and Management
MODULE III: COMPANY-EMPLOYEE ALIGNMENT
- What is Shared Vision, Mission, and Values?
- Aligning Personal Vision, Mission, and Values with the Company’s
- The Three Cs of Employee Responsibility and Accountability
MODULE IV: SELF-LEADERSHIP AND SELF-MANAGEMENT
- Love Your Job and it will Love You Back
- The Best Type of Leadership and Management is Self-Leadership/Self-Management
- Stress and Pressure All in the Mind: From Negative Stress/Pressure to Positive Stress/Pressure