A One-day Corporate EnterTrainment on Self-Development and Peak Performance
This one-day Motivational Entertrainment is filled with both insights, concepts, and activities that aim to bring out the best in each participant, conquer their personal fears and worries, optimize their potential, and develop themselves to be the best that they can be in order to realize their personal aspirations and that of the company’s.
At the end of this one-day Motivational EnterTrainment, the participants should have been able to:
- Possess the right amount or level of positive confidence, competence, and character to exceed one’s job expectations, discover and realize one’s truest potential, and to be happy, satisfied, and contented
- Be more competent and competitive by developing and managing self and priorities by maximizing time, taking advantage of opportunities, and paying forward one’s accomplishments to achieve the higher purpose
- Feel more blessed by acknowledging how special one is and what his/her overall contribution in the bigger picture is all about.
MODULE 1: SELF-MASTERY
- Know your very existence
- Knowing yourself vs Knowing about yourself
- Master the world you live in
- Discover, acknowledge, and maximize your talents
- Show it off Activity
- Be socially-responsible
- Grow within
MODULE 2: IT’S ALL ABOUT ‘CHANGE OF MENTALITY’
- What do you think of yourself?
- What do you feel?
- How do you perceive your surroundings?
MODULE 3: WALKING YOUR EXCLUSIVE PATH
- You must have your own:
- Personal Values
MODULE 4: TAKE CONTROL
- Take control of:
- Your life
MODULE 5: STUDY HAPPINESS
- Define happiness, find it, experience it, and let it fuel your passion and your drive for success.
- Bridge the gap in your life with open eyes.
MODULE 6: YOU ARE BETTER THAN YOUR FEARS
- Facing and dealing with personal fears that keep one from knowing, maximizing and sharing his purpose
- Show the Zipline Video
- Manage Your Fears Activity
MODULE 7: PROBLEMS ARE OPPORTUNITIES; PROBLEMS ARE MONEY
- How problems can work to one’s advantage
- Dealing with rejections
- How coming short of one’s expectations help him get better the next time around
MODULE 8: MAXIMIZE, MOTIVATE, AND MONETIZE
- Don’t suppress your true and full potential, your happiness, and your psychological, physiological, and mental assets.
- Don’t let other people dictate how your life turns out. Be in command
- Find people you look up to and emulate them and have them mentor you.
Develop yourself because of or thru:
- Other people’s negative feedback;
- Other people’s underestimation;
- Other people’s insults
- Other people or the environment’s shortcomings and misdeeds;
- My own desire to;
- My family and other loved ones:
- For the fulfillment of my life dreams and career goals;
- Inspiration from personal heroes, mentors, and idols;