ACTIVATE THE CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION WITHIN AND GO FOR THE WIN
A Corporate EnterTRAINment on Creative Mindset and Innovative Process
It is not a secret or a surprise why and how the greatest inventions and discoveries in the world came about. They all started from a need, want, or desire and the inventor and/or discoverer provided or satisfied it by thinking of something from nothing and making it a reality.
However, thinking of something from nothing is easier said and thought than done. One must possess amazing creativity and innovation skills to be able tap the wonders of the human mind and go through the mental process needed for invention and discovery.
This learning experience provides the Whys, Whats, and Hows of having a creative mindset in order to leverage the innovative process to produce and/or innovate solutions to work and life’s greatest problems and challenges.
By the end of this practical learning experience on Creativity and Innovation, the participants should be able to:
- Understand and appreciate creative thinking and innovative thinking as important methods or tools in solving problems and improving processes
- Differentiate creative thinking and innovative thinking
- Apply the methods and follow the processes of creative and innovative thinking so generating new helpful ideas and producing creative outputs in the future become as easy as 123
- Demonstrate creative or innovative thinking in the workplace when needed
MODULE ONE: UNDERSTANDING HOW THE MIND WORKS
- Left Brain
- Right Brain
MODULE TWO: CREATIVE THINKING
- Definition of Creative Thinking
MODULE THREE: IMPORTANCE OF CREATIVE THINKING
MODULE FOUR: THEORIES AND MODELS ON CREATIVE THINKING
- Graham Wallace’s Model of the Creative Process
- Parnes-Osborn Creative Problem Solving Method
MODULE FIVE: FOUR TRAITS OF CREATIVE THINKING
MODULE SIX: THE CREATIVE THINKING PROCESS
- Understanding the Need or the Problem
- Factoring in the Beneficiaries
- Explore the Options
- Critique the Best Idea
MODULE SEVEN: INNOVATIVE THINKING
- Definition of Innovative Thinking
MODULE EIGHT: THEORIES AND MODELS ON INNOVATIVE THINKING
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi’s Flow
- Design Thinking
MODULE NINE: THE INNOVATIVE THINKING PROCESS
- C. R.E.A.T.E.
We shall let the participants experience an EnterTRAINING learning where there are:
- Objectives-related icebreakers and energizers
- Interactive discussions
- Media usage (videos and audios)
- Immediate application exercises
- EnterTRAINment at its best!