ESTABLISHING AND SUSTAINING A HEALTHY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH MILLENNIALS
A Corporate EnterTRAINment on Leading, Managing and Working with Filipino Millennials Effectively in the Filipino Workplace
To be able to accomplish the goal, the training program should prepare for and revolve around:
- Making them know, understand, appreciate, and apply the unique general personality profile of millennial or Gen Y corporate talents in terms of how they think, what they think, how they arrive at decisions, and what and how they feel or emote and behave or act.
- Leveraging their knowledge, understanding, appreciation, and application of the millennials’ psychology in leading and managing them better and much more effectively to the organization’s desired results at both company, division, department, team, and individual levels.
- Making them appreciate the value and contribution of millennials in the achievement of the company’s vision, mission, values, and strategies and their unique cognitive skills, competencies, and character in other to establish and sustain a sincerely-harmonious working and personal relationship with them.
MODULE I: FILIPINO MILLENNIALS ESSENTIALS: Who or What Are They Really?
- Studies, Writings, and Conceptualization
- Demographics in the Philippine Workplace
MODULE II: PSYCHOLOGY OF FILIPINO MILLENNIALS: How do Millennials Think?
- Fallacies about Millennials
- Psychological Traits
- What Do Millennials Value?
- Contrasting Millennials with Other Generations
MODULE III: COMMON ASPIRATIONS AND AMBITIONS OF FILIPINO MILLENNIALS: Putting into Perspective Their Needs and Wants
MODULE IV: LEADING AND MANAGING FILIPINO MILLENNIALS: Maximizing Them in the Workplace
- Leading and Managing Millennials in Aspects of:
- Rewards and Recognition
- Work-life Balance
- Health and Safety
- Communicating Effectively with Millennials
- Managing Conflicts with Millennials and Winning Them Over
- Motivating and Inspiring Disengaged Millennials
- Creating, Promoting, and Cultivating a Culture that Supports Millennials