TO MANAGE PERFORMANCE, WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND UNDER-PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE
A Corporate EnterTrainment on Employee Performance Management
Just like what the late great Peter Ferdinand Drucker had said. ‘We can’t manage what we can’t/don’t measure’. Thus, it is important for supervisors and managers that they know how to manage their employees’ performance by following through with agreed set goals, objectives, and measures with the right monitoring and tracking practices and interpreting the results of the employees’ performance in order to evaluate their performance and reward or recognize them correspondingly.
This Corporate EnterTrainment walks the participants through the entire Performance Management Cycle so they can manage their people better.
By the end of this Corporate EnterTrainment, the participants should have:
- Understood under-performance and nonperformance of their employees and determine their root causes.
- Resolve the root causes procedurally and effectively in order to coach and counsel their employees properly to success.
- Manage their employees’ performance by going through the Performance Management Cycle.
MODULE ONE (1): LEVERAGING RELENTLESS ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS (RRCA) IN DIGGING UP THE REASONS FOR NONPERFORMANCE/UNDER-PERFORMANCE
- Known RRCA Methods in Identifying Root Causes of Nonperformance or Under-Performance
- KSA-EMJ Principle in Identifying Root Causes
- Is it an issue of Knowledge?
- Is it an issue of Skill?
- Is it an issue of Attitude?
- Is it because of the Environment?
- Is it motivation or inspiration?
- Is it already Job-Person/Organization-Person Fit/Chemistry?
MODULE TWO (2): THE PLANNING PHASE OF THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CYCLE
- Setting Performance Goal and Objectives using the S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Reference
- Drawing up an Action Plan Using the Action Plan Template
- Negotiating Performance Expectations
MODULE THREE (3): THE MONITORING PHASE OF THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CYCLE
- Proactive Coaching vs Coaching On the Fly vs Reactive Coaching
- Showing Support During Performance
MODULE FOUR (4): THE EVALUATING PHASE OF THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CYCLE
- Coaching on Performance
- Counseling on Personality, Attitude, Character, Motivation, and Inspiration
MODULE FIVE (5): THE DEVELOPING PHASE OF THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CYCLE
- Known Interventions in Learning and Development
- In Training
- In Organization Development
- 360-degree Feedback
MODULE SIX (6): THE RECOGNIZING PHASE OF THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CYCLE
Does our Employee Performance Management Training in the Philippines program interest you? If you are looking to outsource your in-house corporate training need on this topic, just give us a call at (02) 919-2734 or (02) 260-5081 or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact us here.