DIGITIZING CUSTOMER SERVICE THROUGH ECARE: AN ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING IN THE PHILIPPINES
A Corporate EnterTrainment on Online Customer Service
FEATURES: Warm-up Activity, Immediate Application Exercises, Icebreakers/Energizers, and Interactive Discussions
Nowadays, more and more product and service buyers are going online to either search for a product or a service, interact with product and service providers, and share their customer service experiences.
With the advent and maximization of personal computers, tablets, and smart devices, people spend much more time ‘Googling’ or purchasing on the internet than actually visiting their favorite stores in person. Add to that the unceasing and ever-growing popularity of social media and networking websites, online and digital multimedia already take the lion’s share of where and how to find paying customers.
In line with this, business investors, owners, and executives have, therefore, turned to enhancing their customer service staff’s competencies to possess the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitude to bring customer service into the cyberspace and enhance their customer journey even online.
This one-day ‘EnterTraining’ program will provide your corporate talents the cognitive skills, competenies, and character to adapt their customer service to online, social media, and digital customer service needs.
- Understand and appreciate the return on investment with bringing customer service and customer experience enhancement to online multi-media platforms;
- Maximize the use of the top online multi-media platforms to interact with customers, provide great customer service, and enhance digitalized customer service competencies;
- Apply online and social media etiquette to avoid risks in corporate reputation and relationship with customers;
- And employ risk or reputation management in dealing with customer complaints online.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS?
Any corporate talent, from entry level to senior management positions, who is concerned with customer service, customer experience enhancement, sales, marketing, and social media management.
TRAINING OUTLINE: Below are the topics that will be covered during the program.
MODULE I: eCARE 101: The Fundamentals of Digitizing Customer Service
- What is eCare?
- Evaluating the Business Benefits
- Working thru Operational Challenges
- Aligning Strategies with Business Objectives
MODULE II: Incorporating Customer Care into Top Ten (10) Online Platforms
- Listening, registries, and directories
- Review sites
MODULE III: Utilizing Social Media Management Tools to Monitor Customer Interactions
MODULE IV: Online and Social Media Etiquette: Good Manners and Right Conduct Online
MODULE V: Use of Reputation or Risk Management
- Customer Verification Techniques
- Complaint Handling and Escalation
MODULE VI: Measuring Success of Online and Social Media Servicing