SERVALUE, SERVISION: A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRAINING IN THE PHILIPPINES
A One-Day EnterTrainment on Enhancing Customer Experience
To facilitate an interactive, application-based, and fun learning intervention that corrects and enhances customers’ entire customer experience through the support of its customer service providers using classroom training.
At the end of this one-day program, the participants should have been able to:
- (KNOWLEDGE) Understand new principles and concepts in exceeding customer expectations and providing excellent customer service;
- (SKILLS) Demonstrate providing customers a value-adding, memorable, and world-class customer experience that sets the company apart from the competition;
- Appreciate the personal and company benefits of enhancing the customer journey and retaining and impressing paying customers.
For the terminal objectives to be attained, the participants are expected to:
- Develop the passion to serve by appreciating the personal and company benefits of enhancing customers’ experience and how such action satisfies fulfillment in helping other people, satisfying their needs and exceeding their expectations and standards:
- Integrate into their skills set the attitude of attentiveness and responsiveness when customers arrive and request to be assisted;
- Enhance their customers’ entire customer experience or journey by eliminating customer dissatisfaction or sources of dissatisfaction, performing a personal root cause analysis to determine what displeases customers and improving every touchpoint of customer interaction from start to finish;
- Value and apply going the extra mile or exceeding customers’ expectations when delivering customer service and as an operational strategy in retaining and attracting more clients;
- Design a customer journey map in order to achieve the primary goal of correcting and enhancing the entire customer experience.
TRAINING AGENDA (TOPICS TO COVER):
Training Methods: Interactive Discussions and Role Plays
Target Beneficiaries: Customer Service Associates
- Passion to Serve
- Going the extra mile
- Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Desired Output: Commendable customer journey map focusing on enhancing customers’ experience from first contact to follow through.
Alignment with the company’s customer service slogan:
Touchpoints of Customer Interaction or Experience
- Identify Needs and Expectations
- Needs vs Wants
- Emotional Benefits vs Functional Benefits
- Eliminate Customer Dissatisfaction
- Gap Analysis: Expectation – Reality
- Root Cause Analysis
- Employee-Customer Experience Balance
- Improve Customer Service
- Emotional Connection
- Create a Customer-centric Culture