PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT TRAINING IN THE PHILIPPINES
A Corporate EnterTRAINment on Personality Development
By the end of this one-day entertraining learning experience, the participants should have had realizations, appreciations, and learnings that shall develop their personality for the best to become more productive and contributing employees for the achievement or better yet, exceeding of their personal and those of the company’s vision, mission, and values.
To achieve the aforementioned goal, the participants should:
- Bring out the best in themselves
- Conquer their personal fears and worries
- Optimize their potential
- Develop themselves to be the best that they can be to realize their personal aspirations and that/those of the company.
MODULE #1: SELF-MASTERY
- Know your very existence
- Knowing yourself vs Knowing about yourself
- Master the world you live in
- Discover, acknowledge, and maximize your talents
- Show it off Activity
- Be socially-responsible
- Grow within
MODULE #2: IT’S ALL ABOUT ‘CHANGE OF MENTALITY’
- What do you think of yourself?
- What do you feel?
- How do you perceive your surroundings?
MODULE #3: WALKING YOUR EXCLUSIVE PATH
- You must have your own:
- Personal Values
MODULE #4: TAKE CONTROL
- Take control of:
- Your life
MODULE #5: STUDY HAPPINESS
- Define happiness, find it, experience it, and let it fuel your passion and your drive for success.
- Bridge the gap in your life with open eyes.
MODULE #6: YOU ARE BETTER THAN YOUR FEARS
- Facing and dealing with personal fears that keep one from knowing, maximizing and sharing his purpose
- Show the Zipline Video
- Manage Your Fears Activity
MODULE #7: PROBLEMS ARE OPPORTUNITIES; PROBLEMS ARE MONEY
- How problems can work to one’s advantage
- Dealing with rejections
- How coming short of one’s expectations help him get better the next time around
MODULE #8: MAXIMIZE, MOTIVATE, AND MONETIZE
- Don’t suppress your true and full potential, your happiness, and your psychological, physiological, and mental assets.
- Don’t let other people dictate how your life turns out. Be in command
- Find people you look up to and emulate them and have them mentor you.
- Developed yourself because of or thru:
- Other people’s negative feedback;
- Other people’s underestimation;
- Other people’s insults
- Other people or the environment’s shortcomings and misdeeds;
- Your own desire to;
- Your family and other loved ones:
- For the fulfillment of your life dreams and career goals;
- Inspiration from personal heroes, mentors, and idols.