Are you a micro, small, or medium enterprise/business that’s looking for a company that will take care of the following strenuous tasks on your behalf so you can focus on the core activities of your business like people leadership and management, accounting/finance, sales, and marketing?
List of Administrative Work Services MSS Business Solutions can offer:
- Processing of Social Security System (SSS), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or Pagibig Fund, Philhealth, and other employment requirements for your newly-hired and even tenured staff
- Processing of mandatory business requirements such as:
- Certificate of Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (if corporation, foundation, or partnership) or the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) if (sole proprietorship)
- City or Municipality Mayor’s Business Permit
- Barangay Business Permit
- Other Legal Business Requirements depending on the nature of business/company
- Credit and Collection function/process in your company
- Monitoring of overdue and delinquent accounts
- Recommendation of solutions to uplift and achieve the company’s standard collection efficiency
- Acting as your company’s customer service department to answer inbound calls via cellphone to assist customers with their inquiries
So, instead of focusing your strength and resources on taking care of these compliance activities and requirements yourself, you can just outsource them to us and we’ll accomplish them for you.
Profiles of our Business Services Consultant/s:
Former Account Officer, Grand Monaco Estate Developers, Inc.
Former Building Administrator, RSG Sta. Mesa ResiDens (Honeycomb Builders, Inc.)
Former Credit and Collection Supervisor, Honeycomb Builders, Inc.
Former Customer Service Specialist, VCustomer Philippines, Inc.
Former Area Credit and Collection Officer, Palawan Motorcycle Distribution, Inc.
Former Regional Finance and Administration Division Officer, Cyclehaus, Inc.
Former Branch Bookkeeper, Palawan Motorcycle Distribution, Inc.
Civil Service Commission (CSC) Examination Passer (80.64%), 2017
Download the Investment List below: