- This event has passed.
ExSALEnt TransACTION: A 1-day Corporate EnterTRAINment on Mastering Sales
July 6 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm5000P
A One-day High-Value Corporate EnterTrainment on Mastering Sales
July 6, 2018
9:00am to 6:00pm
Studio + Training Room, Bspot Co-Working Space, Units 75 – 77, Eton Cyberpod Corinthian
Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Barangay Ugong Norte, Quezon City, Metro Manila
To sign up for this EnterTraining SALES EnterTrainment, ring us up at (02) 260-5081. You may also text or call us at Globe (0956-866-3453) or Smart (0939-217-2755).
Only 25 slots!
By the end of this training intervention, the participants should have been able to know, understand, appreciate, and start applying the current best practices and fundamentals of SALES to take advantage of leads generated.
By the end of this #EnterTRAINING sales program, the participants should have been able to:
- Understand the customers’ psyche more and use this intelligence to enhance their confidence and sales approach;
- Maximize leads endorsed to them by ensuring that each conversation is converted to a sales opportunity;
- Enhance their communication skills by mastering how to think, what to say, how to say what they say, and how to look when they say what they say, therefore; enhancing the likelihood of sales;
- Deal with objections professionally and effectively and convert them into opportunities to present the competitive advantages of the company’s products and services;
- Combine acquired sales competencies and world-class customer care to provide potential customers a great purchasing experience.
MODULE I: POSSESSING THE ANATOMY OF A HIGH-PERFORMING SALESPERSON
- The Law of Attraction
- The ‘So What? Next!’ Mentality in Sales
- Stress and Pressure are All in the Mind
MODULE II: ASSERTIVENESS 101: THE POSITIVE CONFIDENCE
- The Viewpoint Aspect: How to Think
- The Verbal Aspect: What to Say
- The Vocal Aspect: How to Say What to Say
- The Visual Aspect: How to Look When Saying What to Say
MODULE III: CONSULTATIVE SELLING: SALES COME FROM CONVERSATIONS
- Converting All Conversations to Sure Sales
- Creating New Needs through Upselling and Cross-selling
- The Power of Meeting Halfway: Balancing Protecting the Company and the Customer’s Interests
MODULE IV: DEALING WITH OBJECTIONS AND CONVERTING OBJECTIONS TO OPPORTUNITIES
- Understanding Customers’ Psychology
- Kinds of Objections
- Techniques in Handling Objections
MODULE V: INCORPORATING WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE INTO THE SALES APPROACH
- Empathy: The Key to Building Relationships
- Active Listening: Listening Both to the Message and the Emotions
MODULE VI: SALES ETIQUETTE
- Dos and Don’ts in SALES
Our EnterTrainment Approach
We are renowned in the country and in the industry of professional training and speaking as The Corporate EnterTrainer. Our EnterTrainees will learn so much while having fun at the same time. We understand and apply the Adult Learning Principles and know how adults best learn through a mix of different training methodologies.
Your Investment in Our EnterTrainment
Regular Rate: P5,000.00 (VAT-inclusive)
Early Bird Rate: P3,500.00 (VAT-inclusive) up until June 15, 2018 only
Group Rate (minimum of 3 people): P3,500.00 (VAT-inclusive)
Your EnterTrainment investment includes: An awesome EnterTrainment inclusive of workbooks, certificates and freebies plus delicious AM snack, lunch, and PM snack.
For your convenience, please deposit your payment at any branch of:
Bank: Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank)
Branch: Metrobank Taytay
Account Name: MSS Business Solutions
Type: Peso Savings Account
Account Number: 2673 2674 8447 4
Please email your validated deposit slip with your company name, contact person, contact information, and name of enrollees and their contact information at email@example.com.
If you have any question, please feel free to get in touch with us:
(Globe): 0956 866 3453 | (Smart) 0939 217 2755